Rights Wire welcomes discussion about our posts and the human rights issues that they highlight in the comments section. To maintain a respectful and constructive atmosphere, all comments must adhere to the following policy:
- Do not post profanities, obscenities, abusive language, off-topic rants, spam or otherwise objectionable language. All comments will be screened before posting publicly to ensure that they meet these guidelines.
- When commenting, do not impersonate or falsely identify as any person or as a representative of any institution.
- Do not plagiarize. If you are sharing an article, quote or piece of information that is not originally yours, attribute it.
- We welcome debate and diverse opinions. However, comments that are offensive or threaten the safety of someone else will be moderated and deleted.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete comments.